Do you know you possibly can entry HbA1c outcomes on-line by My Well being Report? HbA1c outcomes might be uploaded by pathology suppliers to your file permitting you to entry and preserve monitor of your outcomes over time.
On this article we clarify what My Well being Report is, how you can entry your file, the outcomes you possibly can entry (together with pathology stories), and a few new options associated to accessing your HbA1c outcomes.
My Well being Report is a secure and safe place to maintain your key well being info, out there to you and your healthcare suppliers anytime, together with in an emergency. It covers your immunisation info, pathology outcomes, scans, present medicines and prescriptions, referral letters, and extra.
Each Australian now has a My Well being Report except you opted out earlier than the tip of January 2019 or cancelled your file. It’s out there wherever you go, so that you don’t want to recollect earlier appointment dates, drugs names or dosages, or carry well being paperwork corresponding to prescriptions. In case your well being state of affairs modifications, healthcare suppliers can add this info to your My Well being Report. You can even add an advance care planning doc to your My Well being Report in case you ought to want to take action.
In case you have already arrange a My Well being Report, you possibly can view info in your file utilizing the my well being app or by way of your internet browser on a pc or cell gadget.
You have to have a myGov account. If you happen to don’t have one, you possibly can create one.
While you sign up to your myGov account, you will notice ‘Hyperlink a Service’ listing. Choose ‘My Well being Report’ and click on the hyperlink button, then comply with the steps offered.
When you’ve linked your file, you possibly can view your file utilizing the my well being app or by an internet browser on a pc or cell gadget.
- Medical paperwork uploaded by your healthcare suppliers corresponding to discharge summaries, pathology and diagnostic imaging stories, e-Referrals, and immunisations.
- Choose Medicare info held by Companies Australia corresponding to advantages schedule and scheme claims, Division of Veterans Affairs claims, organ donor standing, immunisation data.
- Private particulars and extra well being info corresponding to emergency contact particulars, private well being notes, superior care plan, childhood growth.
- Covid-19 info corresponding to vaccinations, booster, check outcomes uploaded and associated well being info.
You’ve gotten management over your My Well being Report, together with selecting who can see your file and what’s in it, and seeing what has been accessed and by who.
- You possibly can management what doc and knowledge is in your file.
- You possibly can management what your healthcare suppliers and representatives can see and do.
- You possibly can management what paperwork might be added to your file.
- You possibly can select to obtain SMS or e-mail notifications when your file is accessed or when modifications are made.
- You possibly can file notes about your well being.
Within the occasion you require a nominated consultant, the consultant is ready to view, handle and management your My Well being Report.
My Well being Report makes use of sturdy safety controls to guard your info and to ensure your info is saved safely.
The my well being app allows you to view key well being info that you simply, your healthcare suppliers or representatives have uploaded to My Well being Report.
The my well being app lets you entry, obtain, retailer and share your well being info out of your My Well being Report. It’s quick, straightforward, and safe – and you’ll entry and share all of it from the palm of your hand.
Obtain the my well being app out of your app retailer by looking for “my well being gov” within the Apple App Retailer or Google Play Retailer.
Pathology stories are one of many necessary kinds of paperwork that your healthcare suppliers can add to your My Well being Report.
Pathology stories might embody outcomes from blood assessments, urine assessments and biopsies and might be added to your file. Healthcare professionals concerned in your care will have the ability to entry these stories when wanted. A number of the advantages embody:
- protecting monitor of the assessments you’ve got had and whenever you had them
- monitoring your outcomes over time
- bettering entry to your well being info by your healthcare group
- decreasing pointless assessments and scans
- serving to your healthcare group save time and focus in your care.
Importantly for folks dwelling with diabetes, HbA1c outcomes might be uploaded by your pathology supplier to your file permitting you to maintain monitor of the checks you’ve got had and whenever you had them, and monitor your outcomes over time.
Up till just lately, your HbA1c outcomes have been out there to entry 7 days after add, permitting time on your healthcare supplier to evaluate and talk about the outcomes with you. This has now modified, in case your pathology supplier uploads your HbA1c outcomes to My Well being Report they might be out there as quickly as they’re uploaded.
The Australian Digital Well being Company – On-line Studying Portal consists of programs and lets you register for reside webinars or hearken to a recording to study extra about My Well being Report, my well being app and digital prescriptions.
For extra details about HbA1c and having an HbA1c test, please contact the Diabetes Australia contact centre on 1800 177 055, 8:30am – 4:30pm (AEST/AEDT), Monday – Friday or e-mail [email protected].
For extra details about My Well being Report, together with how you can entry, go to the digitalhealth.gov.au web site. Or contact the My Well being Report helpline on 1300 901 001, 8am – 5pm (AEST/AEDT), Monday – Friday, or e-mail [email protected].