Rutace ds is a combination of bromelain180mg+ rutoside200mg+ trypsin96mg
1. TRYPSIN: Trypsin is an enzyme an enzyme is a protein that speeds up a certain biochemical reaction. It is given to people who lack enzyme needed for improving digestion. Trypsin is found in the small intestine.
It can also be made from fungus, plants, and bacteria. But it is usually made for commercial purposes from the pancreas of livestock.
Trypsin is given to people who lack enzymes for digestion.
It is also given in combination with Bromelain and Rutin for treatment of osteoarthritis.
Some people apply Trypsin directly to wounds and ulcers to remove dead tissue and improve healing.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Trypsin Removes Dead Skin Cells (Tissue) And Allows Healthy Tissue To Grow.
2. BROMELAIN: Bromelain Is An Enzyme Found In Pineapple Juice And In The Pineapple Stem. Bromelain Is Used For Reducing Swelling. (Inflammation), Especially Of The Nose And Sinuses, After Surgery Or Injury . It Is Also Used For Hay Fever, Treating A Bowel Condition That Includes Swelling And Ulcers, Removing Dead And Damaged Tissue After A Burn (Debridement), Preventing The Collection Of Water In The Lung (Pulmonary Edema), Relaxing Muscles, Stimulating Muscle Contractions, Slowing Clotting, Improving The Absorption Of Antibiotics , Preventing Cancer, Shortening Labor, And Helping The Body Get Rid Of Fat.
Bromelain Seems To Cause The Body To Produce Substances That Fight Pain And Swelling (Inflammation).
Bromelain Also Contains Chemicals That Interfere With The Growth Of Tumor Cells And Slow Blood Clotting.
Ananas, Bromelainum, Bromelia Comosa, Bromelina, Plant Protease Concentrate.
3. RUTOSIDE TRIHYDRATE: It is known as Rutin. Rutoside Trihydrate is mainly found in many plants including buckwheat, tobacco, forsythia, and viola etc. it has been used therapeutically for the movement of capillary fragility. Rutin is a plant pigment (flavonoid) that is found in certain fruits and vegetables. Rutin is used to make medicine. The major sources of rutin for medical use include buckwheat, Japanese pagoda tree, and eucalyptus macrorhyncha. other sources if rutin include the leaves of several species of eucalyptus, lime tree flowers, elder flowers, hawthorn leaves and flowers, rue, st. john’s wort, ginkgo balboa, apples, and other fruits and vegetables.
Some people believe that rutin can strengthen blood vessels, so they use it for varicose veins, internal bleeding, hemorrhoids, and to prevent strokes due to broken veins or arteries (hemorrhagic strokes). Rutin is also used to prevent a side effect to cancer treatment called mucositis. This is a painful condition marked by swelling and ulcer formation in the mouth or lining of the digestive tract.
In combination with the proteins and bromelain, rutin is also used for osteoarthritis.
How does it work?
* Rutin inhibits platelet aggregation, making the blood thinner and improve circulation.
* Has anti-inflammatory activity.
Bioflavonoids, bioflavonoide, bioflavonoides.
Treats varicose veins. Venous hypertension, retinal vein occlusion, edema, thrombosis. Skin conditions, schizophrenia, microangiopathy, retinopathy, hemorrhoids. Varicose leg ulcers and chronic venous insufficiency.
Benefits of Rutace DS
Rutin inhibits platelet aggregation, making the blood thinner and improve circulation.
Has anti-inflammatory activity. Rutin inhibits aldose reductase activity. Aldose reductase is an enzyme normally present in the eye and elsewhere in the body. it helps change sorbitol trapped in eye and nerve cells can damage or slow the action of aldose reductase are being studied as a way to prevent or delay these complications of diabetes. aldose reductase is the first enzyme in the sorbitol, and of galactose to galactitol, under conditions of hyperglycemia,sorbitol accumlation occurs. aldose reductase inhibitors prevent the accumulation of intracellular sorbitol.
DOES OF RUTACE DS:
* 6 TABLETS IN A DAY
ABSORPTION AND BIOAVAILABILITY…..BROMELAIN
The body can absorb significant amount of bromelain: about 12gm/day of bromelain can be consumed without any major side effects. Bromelain is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract in a functionally intact form: approximately of labeled bromelain is absorbed form intestine in high molecular form. In a study carried out by castell et al. Bromelain was detected to retain its proteolytic activity in plasma and was also found linked with alpha 2-macroglobulin and alpha1-antichymotrypsin, the two antiproteinase of blood. In a recent study it was demonstrated that 3.66mg/ml of bromelain was stable in artificial stomach juice after 4 hrs of reaction and also 2.44mg/ml of bromelain remained in artificial blood after 4hrs of reaction.
ABSORPTION & BIOAVAILABILITY ………TRYPSIN
Research has confirmed that enzymatic proteins and larger protein molecules pass through the mucosal barrier of the gastrointestinal tract. Orally administered serine and cysteine proteases of plant and animal origin also reach blood and lymph as intact, high molecular weight and physiologically active protein molecules. Their absorption may be supported by a self-enhanced paracellular transport mechanism resulting in sub-nanomolar concentration of transiently free protease molecules or, in a complex with anti-proteases, at higher concentrations. Data from pharmacokinetic investigations reveals dose linearity for maximum plasma levels of free proteases not unusual for body proteases and a high inter-individual variability. There is no interference with each other after oral administration of protease combinations, and absorption follows an unusual invasion and elimination kinetic due to slow velocity of absorption and a fast 100% protein binding to anti-proteases. Oral application of proteases leads to increased proteolytic serum activity and increased plasma concentrations of the corresponding anti-proteases. Their biological activity is determined by their proteolytic activity as free proteases on soluble peptides/proteins or cell surface receptors (e.g. protease activated receptors) and their activity in the complex formed with their specific and/or unspecific anti-proteases. The anti-protease-complexes, during immune reaction and injuries often loaded with different cytokines, are cleared from body fluids and tissue by receptor mediated endocytosis on hepatocytes and/or blood cells. Oral administration of enteric coated tablets containing proteolytic enzymes of plant and animal origin may be a safe method to stabilize, positively influence or enhance physiological and immunological processes during disease processes and in healthy consumers.
ABSOBTION & BIOAVAILABILITY………….RUTOSIDE.
During digestion much of the rutin is metabolized to its aglycone, quercetin.
For more information visit our